10 May, 2009

bebel lagi.

A'kum n ello..

haha.
k.
i shouldn't laugh.
scum won over city just now.and they're leading the league.

to tell you the truth,my brain say "ooh.i want to know"..but my heart say "whatever you want,scum"...

i don't really care.
haha.

dunno why,maybe the future is bright for me.haha..and also Liverpool.

yeay!

anyway...

the boredom already kick me.

aish.

anyway..i'm wondering,have you ever feel lazy to sleep?..cos the past few days,i'm just very2 lazy to put my head on the bed...dunno why...maybe cos later in the middle of the night,i'll suddenly wake up and after that i couldn't sleep...

it sucks when that kind of thing start..i wish i can have a dreamless sleep...

sleep when you want it,wake up when you want it.isn't that nice?

oh.i'm bored.

wish i'm paris hilton.cos i want to think that US$1500 is cheap.haha.

lalalala.
ta!

No comments: