23 May, 2009

delete friends at myspace.unlucky people,sorry please.

A'kum n ello.

ok you people.

i did some major hobby today.
that is,DELETE MY 'FRIENDS' AT MYSPACE.

but.

something happen.

i ACCIDENTALLY delete some people that i know.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
and i maybe delete YOU.

so.
if you don't mind,care to add me back. (email: stepteen_kop11@liverpool-fc.co.uk,lastname: liverpool)
or just leave ur emails for me to add,after you read this entry.

to tell you the truth,i'm more of a myspace person,than a facebook person.

facebook makes me dizzy.

currently,i'm more to twitter and myspace.
so.

please then.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

1 friend of mine already mad at me cos i ACCIDENTALLY delete him.
sorry hazim~.haha.

i think i ter-delete fatin hashim tho.
asya,you're still in my friend list eventho we never comment each other.haha!

i think i ter-delete eireen.
well~~it's not like we ever comment each other,rite?..haha!

ta then.

No comments: