04 May, 2009

my life of today.

A'kum n ello..

nothing happen today..i should study,but nope,i didn't..maybe after my dinner..hopefully,this being lazy thing will not happen again after 9 o'clock...haish..

rolleyes

hopefully...
haha.

nway..during the morning,i have to wake up very early,(7am is early~)..cos i have to take my sis to the clinic for her braces...and trust the public clinic to make the time slow...we arrived around 7.45am...and my sis got called up around 9.45am....nice~~...and bcos it was too early and i was sleepy,i couldn't read my basic chem's notes cos nothing came into my head..so.........

that's that.

and after that,i went to sleep when i arrived home around 11am,and woke up around 1pm...nice~~

and then i watched Shounen Club that have the new NEWS wo Abake(emi,download it!!!!!!)...and after that,i went to sleep,again...

dunno if my body suddenly become wider or not,but i'll measure my body width later...

oh,i watched CLICK,you know,the one that have Adam Sandler in it...i've seen that movie about 4 times already(only the ending,never the intro),but that dead part still make me in tears...haha...

and Kate Beckinsale is beautiful~~~~~!!!!!

sheeesh.

but still..that's my day...
and just now,i sent my sister's friend,hannah to her grandma's house...

btw,people who loves to critic people's driving is forbidden in the car that i'm driving...mrgreen

so...
that's all.

No comments: