23 April, 2009

hanye bdak gemuk saje yg kecoh

A'kum n ello..

sleepy.
haha!

dunno why i feel very sleepy today eventho i woke up at 12pm..

oh.i sent my physical chem's quiz~yeay!

thanks for the note,ainun~~~hopefully,i use it well..haha!

i dunno why Noi called me....Noi,why did you call me?

now my random rambling began~~~

do you know that during the Bush era,he told the CIA peeps to 'torture' people,especially to terrorists,so that those people can tell the truth?...torture is more like it tho if you think something like electric shock or something scarier than that just to find out the truth....but now,barrack obama 'killed' this kind of method and told CIA to stop this.nice~

oh.i ate crepe today.the one at shah alam mall.tasty~..tho easily satiated with it...haha~...

oh.my sis passed her jpj test~..haha..and she told the news to almost all the people that she knows...and my bro told her that she is 'kecoh~'...she had this conversation with my bro..something like this...

amin: ko ni kecoh sangat la.ko tau tak?budak gemuk je yg kecoh camni.
alisa: mana de!!!!
amin: cube ko tengok alia ngan kakak.dia ade kecoh2 cam ko tak?


hahahahaha...i think i'm a kecoh-kind of person..but still,that words from my brother are brilliant!!...haha!

and even my dad called me and asked this ...

ayah: alisa bitau kat sape lagi?
alia: haha.tataula.tp tadi dia mintak no. acu.maybe dia call acu kot.
ayah: so,sme orang tg malim dah taula ni?
alia: haha.ye kot.td amin kate kat dia yg bdak gemuk je yg kecoh2 cam dia.
ayah: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.amin kate camtu?bdak gemuk je?
alia: hahahah.camtu.

yeah.
it was something like that.not exactly the same,but similar.and yes,my father really laugh that hard.haha.

so.
that's all.
ta then!

2 comments:

ainkinz said...

agk kecohla sbb dia tetibe ym aku bitau pasal tu.
aku bg suggestion utk kecohkan lagi dlm belog.
tp dia x mahu.
:P
so,kecoh tahap sederhana maseh bole diterima.
wee~

Alia Liverpool said...

haha..
kecoh tahap sederhana masih boleh diterima lagi..haha..