26 April, 2009

quote from rafa

A'kum n ello..

nice quote here..

The ball is like a rabbit - and it is difficult to catch a rabbit.
-Rafa Benitez


wahahahahahahha!
pretty much true tho.

haha.

and this thing is just toooooo cute..hahaha...
fergie and sam allardyce have to blush wit me now,tho in a different reason..haha..

"Xabi Alonso and Emiliano Insua were standing over a free-kick and I was shouting orders to them in Spanish," Benitez told the Daily Mail.

"I kept saying, "Play it short" because I thought there could be a surprise element. But Xabi just whipped it straight into the area and when Fernando Torres headed it in, he turned round and gave me a big grin.mrgreen

"I had to laugh and I just made a sign to say, 'OK, don't listen to me'."lol

-Rafa Benitez explained gestures row


big grin~~~~~~~!!!!

haha..

and some people even mad about it.haha...how cool rafa is in making some riddiculous thing like this to be a cute + funny joke..haha...

again,shave xabi shave~~

No comments: