14 April, 2009

1234,I LOVE YOU~!

A'kum n ello..

There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
(I love you) I love you

-Plain White Ts' 1234


hehehe.
tak mungkin aku nak cakap I LOVE YOU senang2 camtu.

k.
wanna know some story?

1st.
a boy gives a girl this paper.
then bagi kat this girl.
then the girl will say "erm.nothing written here"
then the boy take the paper.
and write something on it.

he gives it to the girl.
(you can choose which one you want.the guy to stay there or the guy to go away.cos some girls think that the guy that'll stay when the girl read something romantic is hot and brave,but some people think that guy is just plain playboy.but if the guy suddenly go away,the girl will think that the guy is soo cute cos suddenly shy and all,but some girls will think that that kind of guy is just plain coward.told you already,girls are complicated creature.that's why i said man is the wonderful creature on earth.why?cos you just have to guess what they're thinking because girls just love to complicated things but the guys just hate that kind of complicated things.they love it simple.but not easy?maybe.i dunno)

back to the story.
he gives the paper back to the girl.
and for me,i want that guy to stay.

ok.
again.back to the story.

the guy gives the paper that he just wrote to the girl.
and then the girl read"i love you"

if that girl is me,i'll be like "hehe.hape main2 ni" cos it never happen to me,but still,if it really happen to me,i'll maybe accidentally say that.haha.cos really,something like is kinda funny when it really happen.why?cos only korean man will do that.i mean it.

if that really happen.

..
dey.
finals!

ta then!

1 comment:

nadiasepet said...

sweet ^^ love it.. and my opinion same je like urs XD