04 April, 2009

a lil bit of that and that

A'kum n ello..

so.
yesterday.
was aqilah's birthday.

k now.

we went to karaoke at sunway pyramid.that karaoke place increased their price to rm34/person unlike last time that's only rm23/person..but still,that place is the cheapest karaoke with food...huhu.

whatever.

in 3 hours,we sang many songs.wonderful.
my favourite was the time when we sang Evanescence's bring me to life.bloody awesome.and now,almost all of us lose our voice cos sang our hearts out until our voice break.

erm.
except me,cos i never lose my voice,since i live in this world.

and again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,AQILAH!
again,sorry to your mother cos she couldn't celebrate your birthday..

hss.
i'm guilty.

anyway.
thanks to tiron who sent me to class yesterday..
really tho,i'm stil guilty cos asked you to send me to uitm...if only i can park the car profesionally.haish.but still,thank you~~!

and btw,i'll have dinner tonight..and yesterday,i was searching for some clothes to wear to the dinner,cos seriously,almost all the clothes that i have are casual clothes..so i searched for some clothes at pyramid..nothing really impress me...and so,i look at some of the clothes that my late mother had...and hehe...there this Chanel blouse that i always think as weird blouse cos of the weird colours...and bcos that blouse is Chanel..so when i wore it,it's brilliant.

so.
no need to find some cheap clothes.
I have Chanel.
hohohohoho.

now.
i have to find what tudung to wear and what shoes.
da~

who cares about the modern+traditional theme.

ta then!
  • currently listening to NEWS' stardust

No comments: