28 April, 2009

exam today.

A'kum n ello..

k..i remind you now cos my sis said i always blog about some stuff that not related to my life...

example: i blogged about my sis.oh.she got her P already.haha.and bcos i'm lazy to send her to the tuition,so i told her to drive there.

anyway..if i blog about microbe or any knowledge stuff,bear with it..cos that's my way to memorize my notes...

oh.today's exam.

i dunno if should say it was tough.
i think it was alright.
maybe i'm the one who thinks too much.i forgot some formulas and also confused some..haish.but still,i think i did ok.

oh,i got my microbe's test3...and i got BAD~~...

mr o's comment on the paper:

apa punye kerja ni?

take that!

aqilah got a so? tho.haha.

tough.
later will study microb.
ta then~

don't wonder too much why i surfed the net eventhough i have exam..this blog is my way to make me relax.

The Liverpool way helped me.

No comments: