10 April, 2009

last class?

A'kum n ello..

it was nice today..

ok.
i still didn't finish my physical lab reports but never mind all that..

anyway...

my 2nd bro is here..so he's the one who sent my bloody sister to school...hoho...

and i was soo nervous in the morning cos i didn't study 100%nicely for the physical chem test.

which was kinda >.< to me.
seriously,eventhough i have the soalan bocor,still,i just think that it wasn't good...and so,i was 1 of the last person who left the class after the test cos i didn't know the formula of pKa....

ooh.nice.

and mr o gave a take home test for the whole class...we have to send it this tuesday..
sweet~...he really care about us...and amier told me that mdm amaliawati was kinda nice in yesterday's class...ooh..how nice~

so..hopefully,i'll finish my lab reports before monday..and i'll study all the subject before 28april comes...

ok now.
ta~

No comments: