20 March, 2009

alia.a philosopher all of sudden

A'kum n ello..

hi.
i'm alia.
i'm bored.
sleepy.hungry.

i am thinking about my future.about what i want to be.
a psychiatrist?maybe something that need to be analyze.cos to tell you the truth,i'm good in analyze something.

an analysis?
hohoho.

maybe a tour guide.haha.

but still,the world is really something.it matures you in everything that you decide and choose and do.
i love it.

last time,i told every people in front of me that i want to be a doctor.in the end,after many things that happen,i realize that is what people WANT me to be,instead of what I WANT to be...so..things are tough when i told my father about it..he said i waste his money and all...hrm..maybe i am...but if that what happiness meant to me,that's what i should do then.

it's about the future..you don't do things because people ask you,you do it because you want to enjoy it...so,i know i can do something that i want to enjoy the most...

i know i'm not good in certain subjects,but i am trying hard to overcome this problems...i'm happy that i have friends like kp and aina and other people to help me in overcoming this problem...and i have hani and others to support me in everything..and aqilah to partner with me with this problemmrgreen..so..i'm happy...

i enjoy microbiology..i chose it..maybe i had some regrets before...but i don't think i should live in that regret....i don't want to look into what will make me bad,if i think i can't do that subject,must i give up and do nothing?...it's not spm anymore...i can give up on add math as i want to...but this time,i can't give up in any subject to go further into my future..so,why must i?..and anyway,it's my choice,i do it...i know there's a reason why i choose this..i know there's a benefit..i know i'll enjoy it...annoying people are just the cream in life...life is interesting that way....microbiology is hard,i cried cos of it...but i take it as a challenge instead of give up on it...

one thing for sure that people need to have in life is one thing,that is,be positive..i've been doing that since i nearly give up everything in my life..and i know this is the only way to make your life better...

and also,enjoy life.you need it the most.

and i do think that you people are smart enough to know what kind of enjoy i mean.
ta then!
  • You'll Never Walk Alone.

2 comments:

bbturates said...

hehe..
alia..dun not regret!!!
u can do it..
so do I..
:)
caiyok2...

Alia Liverpool said...

haha..
yeah2 fatin..
i can do it!
huhu!
caiyok2 to u too.huhu