30 March, 2009

Liverpool is my way~

A'kum n ello..

what i do for Liverpool?
(my way of support,something like that)
  • talk about them during oral
  • defend the team when someone said something bad about Liverpool.
  • ask a Liverpool stuff for my birthday.-my lovely scarf~YNWA!
  • BECAME a member of LSCM..tho i still haven't renew my membership
  • blog about Liverpool.
  • trust in rafa.
  • choose rafa benitez and fernando torres as the heroes of my life.(Nabi Muhammad is one of my heroes~ok there?)
  • choose xabi alonso as the man of my dream.
  • choose Liverpool over dbsk.sorry ney?
  • bought Istanbul's dvd so i can never forget about the historic night(or maybe morning)
  • doesn't want a scum's fan as her crush.
  • called a scum's fan a gay.(yeah.you're that person~)
  • want to live in Liverpool(that'll only happen if skysports lower their price channel)
  • want to study in Liverpool,eventho Liverpool is not in the list of top100 universities in the world.
  • ah.learn spanish at Livemocha.
  • and another thing,think about the Liverpool match eventhough UKnow Yunho was in front of me.

No comments: