16 March, 2009

again.i'm tired

A'kum n ello..

organic chemistry.
how come people even know it existence.
really tho.
make me feel dizzy and feel like "ehhhhhhh?"

haish.
really tho.learning is totally something.

mdm fazni.how i really wish you always be positive. your negative thinking towards the whole class makes me gasping for positive vibes. how i wish i have a mind like rafa benitez; careful but happy at the same time.how i really wish that.

hrm.

haha.
life is really something.

and btw,if there is some people out there who thinks my family life is very interesting,how about you ask the big boss of the family instead of my sister..she's 17 and she's been through a lot...tho she never realize it,but people aside from her own family members already manipulate her innocent mind and i detest this kind of people.....

if you ask my sis and manipulate her mind again,i'll curse you..she'll hate me for this but that's because of you people who started it...

such a coward to even ask a girl who already been through a lot...

worry,my ass.you only want gossips to fill up your curiousity.

really la.all of you are grown ups.if you want to fill that curiousity of yours,why don't you just ask directly to the big boss.and if he stay quiet,be it and shut your mouth too instead of searching for answers that make life difficult to other people but not to urs.

da.
this people.

i don't mind if it's a good thing.but bad thing?da.
risau,bimbang.yeah.how about you just smile sadly at us.do we look that pitiful to you?

i'm tired of this.

i have organic chem to fill up my mind,and now i have to worry about my lil sister who doesn't understand the real reason why her family is being like this.

ta.
and just understand your own life.

No comments: