11 March, 2009

why i blog and ecstatic!

A'kum n ello..

hehe...i read fatin aqilah's blog...

why do i blog?

i wonder that too..

i love it when fatin blogs...cos she's someone who seldom tell her words out loud...she's a gossip person..but never that kind of gossipy girl..haha...but the 1st time i read her blog,i found out that she was angry at someone...haha...

that's why i love blog...cos it makes you curious who're you angry with..haha...

and why i love to blog?..i already said before it was because i want to improve my english..but still,my english is improving but not the best english you can find and also plenty of grammar mistakes....but heck,i don't really care..

like madam kanaga said,as long as it sounds good,your english also good....

normal people only care about that..

who cares about grammar anyway...?...that's what scientist said...haha~!

i'm still ecstatic over the win...cos that's real madrid yo!...eventhough real madrid played badly,Liverpool was totally brilliant!..

ah!i'm in heaven!

again.thanks God!

and my father said maybe we'll celebrate my birthday tomorrow...

and you know,my father went to bandung last weekend..and he bought me a Liverpool shirt and some other beautiful tops(which i really wonder if my father know that his daughter wears TUDUNG) and also a fake Dolce &Gabbana jeans and also Konnichiwa sandals,which are too big for me but i don't really care much about it...

why oh why,dear mimi and noi..
why didn't you buy this thing for me eventhough both of you live in Bandung?..
ahah!

k now..
tata!
wanna ask Liyana what happen to her drama..hoho

torres!!
LIVERPOOL's NO.9!

No comments: