24 March, 2009

ariake 3!

A'kum n ello..

i got my ARIAKE3 shirt!!

hoho.

k.if you watch ryuusei no kizuna,you'll know what i mean.
tho i couldn't show the picture right now,but what i have to say about the shirt is....
I'M HAPPY!

tho.
the disadvantage of ordering shirt from the net....

you dunno if the L size is big or not....

and haish...i dunno why i chose L for that shirt...cos really,that shirt is too big for me...maybe even bigger for my father too..haha~...but still,i'll try to wear it whenever i feel like showing off eventhough the shirt is too big for me..huhu...

oh i hope the other shirt will be smaller....i chose L for that NEWS pasific shirt...cos the shirt is a baby tee...so....baby tee suppose to be small rite?...

hope2 it'll be small...big shirt makes me feel too thin...haha!

ta then!

No comments: