03 March, 2009

bacterias in the body + sleeping pose

A'kum n ello..

u wanna see the bacterias at my throat???
hahahahah.
really tho.now i know i have MANY bacterias inside my body...and all these bacterias were only in 1 swab,if 10 swabs???...

oh the agony.


hoho.
nice eh?very2 cool.this is why microbiology is so damn brilliant!

and this is the bacteria from my cheek...haha...only one colony appear,which proves my cheek was clean at that time...haha!

and during CTU,both me and aqilah sat at the corner of the class,very far from the lecturer,and a lil bit hidden,and i tilted my head on the wall,and pom,i felt asleep...haha!...and from what aqilah told me

shana nampak awak tengah tido dulu.then dia suro orang lain tengok.and then org lain pun nengok.and ade org pi tangkap gambar.


and i asked her,"who snapped my sleeping pose?"

and she said,"orang biase,wan and afiq"

[the conversation was not exactly like that but it was similar]

and then,i asked afiq to bluetooth the pic,and i found out that he already mms-ed it to me(i thought i can't receive any mms with that nokia e61) and after that,i asked wan to send it to me...

and the pictures were like this.

This was from Wan.
hi aqilah!
hi farhan's hand!
hi sleepy me!
and i was reading biochemistry's note before i doze off.

and this is from afiq..haha...
i realized that i was very,very sleepy by looking at this picture..
hoho.

and now.
tata!

oh..found out that microbiology students will have a dinner at intekma on 3rd April(aqilah's birthday) and they asked us if we want to perform during the dinner...and kp,aqilah,amier and me plan to do Malik & Joker PART 2 story during the dinner..but still,we're not sure if we want it or not..aha~

k then.
wanna solat and search for biochemistry.
ta then!
  • currently listening to Arashi's believe
  • another 3 DAYS!
  • and ainun's birthday is tomorrow!

No comments: