18 March, 2009

funny eh?

A'kum n ello..

today is kinda funny for me..

aiman(not my lil bro) came to me and asked "alia.jom couple."
and i was like -hape memain ni-
and then i told him,"couple?couple pe?"
he replied "alia.couple main2.jom."
and then i told him "taknak.nanti orang jeles."
haha.
and then he suddenly make a face.and then,a drop of water dripped onto my spec...and i have to blink..and aiman saw my reaction when it happened...and he laughed and went away..
and i was like -.-

heh.

then.
i met atman at ptar cos i want to study organic chem.i intro potter to atman.and bcos atman was alone and nobody with him,so i went studied with him...then we chat about nothing...nothing important~...tho atman told me that aqilah's specs are really big...haha..he told her,"aku nk pi swimming kejap lagi.nk pinjam 'goggle'"...

haha.
really..

and then,at 12pm,he went to lunch..and i went to the usual gang;kp,aqilah,hamka,potter,wan.

hamka agreed with me that atman look like a gay.haha.
and i told potter that atman is the gay friend that i told him about.and potter's reaction was class.he believe it!and he look like he wants to avoid atman!..haha..tho atman saw his reaction,so he asked me what did i told potter...and so i told atman "oh.aku btau dia yg semua awek ko smenye cun2"..as usual,atman didn't believe me.

and then..
hamka said that a friend of his wants to know me.and i told him that he better introduce someone like Flaccid if his friend want to know someone from microbe.and that's the end.tho wan said "kawan hamka tu sbenarnye aku" and so i told hamka "ah.takpela.ckp kat kawan ko,aku xnak ngan dia"

haha again.

and then.acu came to my house.she came with paksu.as usual,talk about some stuff..and acu told me that she already has streamyx at her house..ahaha...and she told me that her daughter has myspace and ym..and acu said she didn't know anything about email,but she's good in forwarding them...and so,i taught her how to send email,and i showed her daughter's myspace...and even long(salikin)'s blog...hahaha~!!!

brilliant eh.
habisla,long.mak ko bace diari ko.acu bace blog ko.hoho.

and that's all.
i wanna tido and wake up to study physical chem.

i'm happy that i understand some bits of organic chem.huhu!

hamka. i wanted to snap the flower at his ear,but he was eek ,so i snap this.
and btw,mdm kanaga was beside me when i snapped this.huhu
  • Liverpool is coming to singapore later this june or maybe july..and i totally wanna go!!!!..it'll be easier for me cos my father will stay at jb on april and he told me that he'll take us to s'pore..ahaha..!...but still,i told him about the Liverpool coming to Singapore..and then my father said that when he went to the Liverpool clubhouse to buy the Liverpool scarf for me,he said he saw an ad about the Liverpool trip to spore..but just for members,not ex-member like me.hssh.

No comments: