29 March, 2009

my bored?

A'kum n ello..

the comp is bengong..you can expect the blog will be the 'same' in 3days time...
why?cos the computer is bengong.
oh.i hope my father will repair the comp's box.i am trying to hold the urge of 'kick this computer sampai rosak' cos eventually,it will rosak..

oh.the last 2 days........

i went to liyana's house...my sis arrived there early...they made shepherd pie,while me played with the cats...and we ate and chat..nothing much..

seriously,i was too tired on that day that i let my did the talking....

and liyana said she wanna showed me this video of this guy that really2 cute,and also perfect cos he can photograph,edit that n that,listen to any kind of music,and total awesome...

click this link or watch this video if you think this guy is cool or not.


i think he's brilliant~!
haha.
true to youtube and twitter.nice.~
everybody is playing twitter,even LFC.tv. while me still thinking how the hell twitter works..~

and then,tiron sent my sis and i home,and my sis told me on the next day, that she thought i'm the one who took the shepherd pie from liyana's house,while i thought vice versa,and so,the shepherd pie is still at liyana's..and liyana didn't even informed me about it.

nice~

and on saturday,i had mind class..and we were told to listen to this ceramah...but both me and aqilah skipped the ceramah,and went to Giant seksyen 13 to eat marjani's nasi lemak and rendang,but then we saw that there this new menu,and so,we bought it and that new menu is only nasi tomato.

:D

and then.
today.
i drove the car to alam sentral with my father nagged beside me about that and that.

and then,when we're home,my sis called him to fetch her at school,and my father wanted me to do the fetching,and i fetched my sis and how nice,my sis' face was awesome;i was searching for my camera if i know that she'll make that face...

and then.
that's.

oh.
earth hour.
it was alright.

we really have to take care of the earth,rite?

ta then.
i have to study for biochem.hohohohohohohohohoho.
oh,i'm bored. i want to jump jump and eat kuey teow kungfu.

AQILAH-AH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
lets go!

again.
ta~~~~!

No comments: