14 March, 2009

new lens and another birthday story.

A'kum n ello...

new lens for the spec..
only lens.not the frame.why?cos i don't need it.and also cos the big boss was being grumpy from start till the end.

nice.
i even use that kind of excuse to the spec-man when he asked why i didn't change the lens for the spare spec...and he easily understand when i told him the reason

reason:big boss is bad mood.

who is big boss?
my dear father i.e mr. othman bin ithnin.


ah.
i'm dizzy.can't wait for the match against scum...i just have to be positive. and to tell you the truth,i'm excited about the match not bcos it's against the scum,it just that i can't wait to wear that new Liverpool scarf!..huhu

being positive is the best aite?

and here's a story that i've been meaning to tell....last sunday,aqilah called me that she's outside my house cos she wanna borrow my organic chem's lab report..and when i went out,i saw someone with candle and then i saw another 2 people with candles...and my thought were like "eh?deepavali?thaipusam?pehal lilin2 ni?"..then i saw the people who held the candles,and they were aqilah,hani(who suppose to be at perak instead of shah alam) and nazneen...and i was like "wa!!!!!!!"...cos seriously,i was talking to my maid about how worried i am with aqilah who still doesn't send her physical chem reports....and there she was,with my 2 favourite people,made a surprise visit at my house at 11pm..and sang SENG IL CHUKHA HAMNIDA(korean birthday song)(nazneen was miming)...and i was totally surprise..huhu....and they have this ice cream cake,and we ate it on the spot(ah!now i remember your spoons!!-to mrs park)...and hani gave a mug and 3 dbsk posters...and that mug had CHANGMIN's pictures on it!!!!!!!..i feel like i'm licking his face when i use that mug...huhu....

and i was very,very happy about it cos i was angry with my dad cos postponed my birthday celebration(which in the end,i got it) and hani postponed her journey to uitm perak just bcos of me(not really,but i can say what i want about this) and nazneen who went out at 11pm with her friends,maybe for the 1st time in her life just to see me~!(another exaggeration )

(licking is not perverty.it's just habit)

this is the changmin's mug.
i 'lick' changmin every morning and night!

yeah.at 11pm,people will be sleepy.and this is me with sleepy face.
and aqilah is not long nor short-sighted.and her spec is not guess.dot.

and you know,kp and aqilah gave me this.i told hamka that i want this doraemon mug.instead,both of them bought me this mug!huhu..i really want it,and Alhamdulillah,i have it.hoho.cute eh?DORAEMON lalalala!!next time i'll ask for pintu suka hati plak..haha.

and i think that's all.haha.

ta!

No comments: