31 May, 2009

LSCM person that join the package is needed.

A'kum n ello..

i need a friend.
that is a member of LSCM.

i want to be that person's wacky friend who'll talk just anything about Liverpool.and can make me be myself.

is that someone you?

people say i'm friendly.
but truthfully,i'm just friendly to a certain people.

sorry.
i can't stand sweet girl(except,if you my coursemate,aminah).i'll be a hypocrite if that happen.
i can't stand plastic girl.
i can't stand someone that try to be "sorry,i'm better than you"
i am a choosy person to be honest.

someone that can make me laugh is already better for me.

my timing sometimes not right.i'll suddenly become shy when i don't think i should be.

so.
please.be my friend.

haha.















ok.
i really need someone from LSCM that can be my friend right now.
seriously.
haha.
i don't want to be a quiet girl who suddenly be shy.hahaha.i want to be the passionate Liverpool fan that can just say stuff that i want.
seriously.

why i'm telling you this?

cos.
my father,who wanted me to ask the LSCM people "if i buy tickets only,but not the package,can i?"
so i asked.and the person reply,"yes you can"
and so i told my father"orang tu kate boleh"
and so my father asked me this "alia tanak ikut package tu ke?"
...

...

...

you know what i feel right now?

so.
seriously.
i feel like i wanna kick my father.

if not bcos he is my father and i love him and also bcos he's the one who'll pay for the tickets,maybe i will kick him.

so.
now.
i have to tell that person that MAYBE i'll join the package instead of going to singapore alone.

hrm.

lucky i have my sister.
but seriously.
i want someone other than my sister to go with me.

aqilah?
haha.
someone?

i know some of you is a Liverpool fan.
can't you just join me in this?????

haha.

YNWA!!!

No comments: