25 May, 2009

bye2,sami hyypia.

A'kum n ello..

a farewell to dear SAMI HYYPIA.

man,i love you.

after owen,you maybe my 2nd favourite person in the Liverpool squad when i start supporting Liverpool.

really hope you do well in the future.

brillant defending and 10years played for the MIGHTY REDS.

i'll miss your height and your brilliant header,and also that volley against juventus.

ai~.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

come back to Liverpool k?

I LOVE YOU~~!!!!!

k.

i'm in love with icons right now.
xabi's icons make me bleed.
haha!


here for you,SAMI HYYPIA.
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!
total legend.


a mosaic for SAMI.


Gerrard gave the captain's armband to Sami.


tearful Sami.this picture made me cry,almost.


the guys went to him.I WANNA JOIN!!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

and Newcastle is relegated.

No comments: