10 May, 2009

abis~~!!

A'kum n ello..

thank you to this blog,bcos without this blog,maybe i won't be able to use some nice words for my BEL260.

BEL260.
the last paper of the 2nd semester's exam...


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
abis sudah!

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

FREE!!!!

dunno when will i start doing those crappy stuff..but i know i won't wait long for it,kan2 qila?

emi.you should be happy now i'm free.haha.

korea plaza!!wait for me.

aqilah.you drive.
haha.
don't think my father will let me drive to kl tho.ai~

but still.no need for me to pay for the fuel.hehe.

ainun.
i know you want to share my freedom cos you also free,so,lets go!

lalalalala.

suitable song for now.
DBSK's share the world.
hoho...!!!

yeay,yeay,yeah~~~~~~~~!!!!

k..
tata!!!
  • Alhamdulillah.wish me that i'll get good marks for my exam,k?

No comments: