19 May, 2009

A'kum n ello...

again.
my maid went out.
my sis went to the library.
my 1st bro went to work.
my 2nd bro went out.

me?
alone~

haha.

only the shojo mangas keep me company....

too many kissing scenes in the manga that i read,it made me addicted to kissing scenes...

HAHAHA.

i wanna puke.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

my fileden's account already reach it limit tho..that's why i couldn't listen to the songs from my playlist...

blame this computer...i can't even open itunes and winamp or other media players...ceh~...

oh.
Kim Tae Woo's new song is brilliant!!!love it!!...lucky my fileden's bandwidth will be reset tomorrow..so..yeay!

another thing...IN2D's fansub is planning another project...and i wanna join!!!....hehe.

wanna join me?

oh.i revised my korean language at livemocha...hoho..nice~..

ta then!

No comments: