24 July, 2009

holiday dey!

A'kum n ello...

k now.
people may already know this,but i'm in my holiday right now.

yeah.
seriously.
HOLIDAY!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

quite unhappy tho.cos maybe will have extra classes after this,and that will be sucks.damn i hate extra classes.it's like a school day on saturday.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

anyway,this week kinda a hard week for me.

  1. my problem with micropipette.
  2. i got an F for my streaking technique.
  3. wiera said my EMD (another streaking technique) has MANY bacterias,which is a bad thing.
k.

THOSE.are.BAD!

and eventhough the mid-sem holiday suppose to start tomorrow,i have to attend my human mentality class tomorrow.ai.

anyway,kp and aqilah finally saw the behaviour between me and my 2nd brother.haha.and no,not everyone treat his older brother that badly.

k now.
tata!

No comments: