13 July, 2009

Aizam's engagement day

A'kum n ello...

sorry if i haven't blog for awhile.

reason?cos my brain is TOOO TIRED.it's like this blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

and so,i couldn't blog like i usual do,which is 3times/day.haha.

and i'm very2 tired today,maybe tomorrow i'll blog like i always do.
IF this computer is ok and won't shut down suddenly.

btw,the following pictures will tell you what happen in my life right now.

this beautiful fiancee of a policeman.she's also my cousin who always take me to Harry Potter movies when i was very2 young like Daniel Radcliffe in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

and that's the detective(i think so~) and his mother,and my cousin with her mother(also my mak uda)

and a cute mother and daughter picture.
that's acu and airina.

and this ridiculous picture of my OWN sister.....
really tho.

and something happened on that engagement day.you know the novel that i currently reading right now,Paulo Coelho's The Zahir?(yeah,still reading.i'm not in the mood tho)...

my cousin,aifa,a 13 y.o girl,read that book,and she finds it interesting.and she said she wanna borrow the book from me.

i was glad that she wants to borrow it cos it's a nice thing to know that she loves reading.but she asked me this shocking question tho.

aifa: alia,kenapa laki ni tido ngan perempuan lain walaupun dia dah kawin?
alia: blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


seriously.i dunno what to answer when she asked that.guess she need to read Judy Blume's Forever first before she read this kind of book.haha.

or maybe a manga.sex education is good when you read manga.hahahahahaha.

ta then!

No comments: