25 July, 2009

another hours.

A'kum n ello..

TOMORROW!!

InsyaAllah,i'll see my favourite men in the world!huhu.

seriously,i'm too excited right now.tho i don't want to be too excited cos i'll might bleed my nose or anything,so i'll try to stay calm.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

oooooh.i want to cry~~~~~~~~~.i'm too happy right now.

btw,aqilah and i went searching for the Cobra Club today.and we finally know the location of that place.i told my father that i know where the club is,and my father said "kan dekat ngan Hotel Hilton tu?"

.................

seriously.
sorry aqilah.but the A&W was great!!

anyway,i'm planning something for this 1 week holiday,and i hope the Siti Sisters that will be free this week can help me for this.cos it's about this 1 person that i want to make her life 'a surprise that will never be forgotten'.

hahahahahaha.

anyway,there was this time when DBSK came to Malaysia,and i was hoping that Changmin will cut his hideous long hair,and ........he really cut his hair.

and now,i'm also hoping that xabi alonso will shave his beard bcos he really look 'dirty' with it (not that i mind it blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com) and just now,i saw a picture of his at Singapore,and he look like this.

oh my. i'll see my HUBBY later!!!!!

anyway,i don't really care much if he shave or not,but seriously,he's more good looking without the facial hair.haha.

and don't forget,i'll see this guy too.haha.


right,Masch?
Mascherano: yes,alia.yes.
yeay!!!!!!!!

pray that i'll have a good journey tomorrow.

i'll pack:
  1. 2 water bottles,cos there's no water at the Singapore toilet.
  2. the Liverpool scarf.
  3. passport.
  4. i.c
  5. TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. and maybe pampers cos i'm bad with my bladder.haish.haha.
  7. and also SONGS so that i can listen in that 6hours journey to Singapore.
  8. and also some Shin Chan manga,to lose my boredom in the bus.
ta then!

again,i'll see THEM!


"I was talking to him yesterday and telling him to listen to the fans. They love Xabi," Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"I said to him, 'Maybe you have to stay.'

"You can see he is a really good player and I'll be really pleased if he stays. All the players and his teammates want him to stay. If we keep Xabi I will be very pleased."

p/s: mate,i hope Xabi Alonso play and he'll make that super duper long pass that'll definitely make me in tears.aha.

No comments: