01 November, 2009

cheap support.

A'kum n ello..

i can't say this at twitter nor facebook cos the Liverpool fans there will attack me.
and for now,i don't want people to bitch me in front of my face.do it behind my back if you want,cos you get the sin,i'll get the benefits.and i always have a laugh listening to those 'bitching behind alia's back' thingy.it's totally haha.

ok.back to business.

the so-called Liverpool fans are making me laugh rite now.
last week,they said "IN RAFA WE TRUST"
this week,"RAFA,YOU LOSE THE PLOT.YOU FAT GIT,GO AWAY!"

such a cheap loyalty.and after those words,they said "YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE."

where's the support eh?where's that famous 12th man that made the buzz last week? gone mad?

tho i have to say,the fans at the stadium are better than the one at the internet.
the internet Liverpool fans are stupid.just like the stupid korean netizens.

oh.
no need to comment.i don't really appreciate it.

tata!


No comments: