28 November, 2009

massage~!

A'kum n ello...

i was massaged by this nice lady this morning.

it was :
  • nice.
  • tickle.
  • PAINFUL!

at first, i know that maybe i'd feel pain around my feet,cos i'm still training for my high-heels, but for this massage, i ask for a FULL BODY MASSAGE.

which also means: FULL BODY; half-naked, head&shoulders,buttocks,hands &legs,stomach.

about being half-naked, i already expect that. i tried to be ok with it, and just think of it as a preparation for the onsen at japan or the bath house at korea. tho my sis tried to catch a glimpse of my naked body eventho she already tried to spy on it when she was a child.hahaha.

alisa,ur body is hotter than me.check urself,can't u?

anyway, the lady who massage me is really nice. she always smile(a friendly one,ok~) and always laugh when i moaned the word "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!SAKIT!!!!!!!!".blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

and there was this part that i never expect to be painful.

my shoulders.

the massager massaged my neck,shoulders and head, and i yelled "SAKITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!" the loudest when she massaged these parts. it's not like she used too many force on those parts, it just that my urat (veins) at that part are too tegang(tension). cos of the lack of sleep, the lack of exercise and that stupid mattress.

so...

after the massage, instead of feeling blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com, i felt blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

still, it was good. i'm feeling healthy right now. my stomach is not as painful as before,so i'm ok with it.

ok now.

tata~!

ps: if you check theStar today, you'll see that there are many topic about massage.

No comments: