12 November, 2009

TV!!!!!!

Poster of the Taiwanese drama Fated to Love YouImage via Wikipedia

A'kum n ello..

I SHOULDN'T.
seriously,i shouldn't.

i'm thankful that the tv showed plenty of good dramas right now,but it just bring me bad.tho ONLY BEFORE FRIDAYblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

after friday, things will be ok and i'll be YEAY!!(it means i'm free if you don't understand this lame joke)

so. let me tell you what good things that waiting for my freedom:
  • East Of Eden (TV2,Monday-Thursday@12.30pm)
  • Invisible Youth (KBSworld,Tuesday@6.15pm)
  • IRIS (KBSworld,Wednesday&Thursday@9pm)
  • Chuck (AXN,Thursday@10pm)
  • Fated To Love You (AEC,Monday-Wednesday@3.30pm)

THESE ARE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD!

i'm not really a fan of Taiwanese dramas,cos i can't stand the dramatic acting and corny plot. but this Fated To Love You drama is soooooo bangang.

seriously,BANGANG. so i LOVE IT! yeay!

check dramawiki if you want to the synopsis.i'm too lazy to type it.

i'm just using this night to watch this drama.tomorrow will be a very2 tiring day for me.only 1 day to go and i'll have my freedom after that.

ok now.
tata.
my brother want to use the computer.

ps: you tease me too much,but then you ignore me. i had enough.

No comments: