20 June, 2009

old pictures.nice!

A'kum n ello..

ok now.i'm bored.and i'm not sleepy.and i don't want to offline or watch the tv cos FRIDAY NIGHT's tv is really boring...

so.
i want to blog.
haha.

but i don't know what i want to blog...and so,i suddenly got bored..

and so,i checked some old pictures from the old albums that my family have.and it was very cute.

and when i looked at them,i laughed when i look back at my kiddies days..i was thinking "oooh..time kecik2 comel je.aha.then bile dah start masuk skolah.........."
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
.........yeah,my feeling was like that...the cuteness gone..haha...

and then i saw some wedding pics...and in my opinion,wedding pics are the funniest pictures of all..the bride and groom had to pose for the cameraman for their wedding album,and those pose were very2 dramatic..haha...

and you know,i saw my aunt's wedding pics...and it was kinda weird that the day she got married was when i was 7 y.o, and before she got married,she stayed with my family,and i slept with her,and i had to wax her feet (hahahaha!!) and now she already has 4 kids...

memories sure are nice,and also UNBELIEVABLE.

and then there these pictures,where i went to some holidays...and bcos i was a child at that time,i was trying to think where was i at that time;the pictures of me with my cousins,happily in a good mood,and i couldn't remember that moment bcos that time was TOO YOUNG for me...

holidays are nice for pictures,rite?

and there i saw kindergarten's concert's pictures...when i was young,around the age 4-6,my kindergarten had this concert thing...i remember i had to do this pom-pom thing with a pink skirt,which i think,is a very2 pretty outfit......but when i was browsing the old pictures,all i saw was my sister's concert,not mine...

and so,no picture of me in a pink skirt.
but there's a picture of my sis danced in a kadazan outfit.nice~

so i upload the pictures that i think interesting here,for all of you to comment.

from left: acik,my late-mother,ainor salikin(the lil girl),arwah mak anjang.
if i give this picture to my mak long or mak ngah,they'll be emotional. but when i look at it,i'll laugh cos of my dear ainor salikin's face.haha.

this is my 2nd brother,haikal.
the shoes are cute!!!!!!
waktu kecik comel,waktu besar blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


my sister.
during her concert(tadika sayangku's concert.not the REAL concert)
it was nice to see a pure,innocent her.
the current her right now is really shocking blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

both me and my 2nd bro.
i love that TUDUNG!!!!!!!!!
cool shades~~!hoho.
the style even beat Lady Gaga.haha.

this is Acu.
you know during the wedding,that the bride has to wear many types of clothes before the groom comes,and during my Acu's wedding,she wore this kimono and other weird(nice) clothes,and i wonder,if in my wedding later,that must i also have to wear something like this??
tough~

and this is my father.
the picture dated 29th December 1987.
...
i'm not even alive at that time.
and anyway,this picture just a reminder for me for the Father's Day this Sunday..
and the beach is like wooden floor.whoa~


huhu now.
tata!!

i expect someone to comment.haha.

8 comments:

::ayn:: said...

I got OUR picture with the pink skirt plus RED LIPSTICK! :P
takde scanner la nak upload. T.T
tapi those are memories kan, i won't fade away. comel je semua gambar!

::ayn:: said...

alamak ada typo:

it* won't fade away :)
wehweh,
my word verification now is :
--> aliatomb

HAHAHA!!!!!

Alia Liverpool said...

ahah...
gle ney..
nnt later check la plak gmbr concert tu...haha..

kalo x silap ade gmbr tu,just kene check dlm2..aha..

RED LIPSTICK~~!yeah.time tu mekap tebal gle da~

Dancer said...

ur father looked like my father :'{

HEHEHEHEHE tetibe nak emo en :D

Alia Liverpool said...

dear,mmgla muke same.ur father tu adik bpk aku plak.aha..

n nvm,memories are emo.huhu.

nazneen said...

hoho..gile lawak ur father!..muhahahah,time dulu shorts mmg hot pants!..

(p/s: sory uncle)

ainkinz said...

err..
gmbr aku mmg comey.
dr dulu smp skang stil somey.
tiada keraguan lagi.
aha!

sggh windu time dolu2!
uhuuu~

take care ALIA!
:P

Alia Liverpool said...

haha..
neene: my dad mmg sexy..haha.

long: rupe ko klakar,bkan comel..haha..