12 June, 2009

boring day.broken leg aunt

A'kum n ello..

i can count what i did today.

hani called me,i ate,i onlined,i slept,i watched the tv,i read.

that's all.

it was a pretty boring day. my sis still the annoying person i know,my 2nd brother asked me what is 'stalker',my 1st bro slept the whole day at my father's bedroom,my father called and asked about my result,and pak yang called my brother,and said that acu broke her leg.

haikal and alisa visited her.
me? i didn't join them.i'm quite cruel eh? i dunno why i didn't want to visit a sick people.i know it's thoughts that matter,but my mind was too blank to even say yes for a lil nice visit to my sick aunt. karma will happen later.maybe i'll break my leg and nobody will visit me.sorry acu.i suppose i want you to rest nicely instead of listening to my 'acu,camne kaki acu leh patah'.

and pak yang wants me to sms to him my pointer...i didn't send him the result yet cos i haven't topup for a bout 4 days after the expiry date.aha.

ah.
i'm sleepy.
ta!

No comments: