23 June, 2009

class timetable.

A'kum n ello..

ai~~
the server at uitm portal is down right now...

really2.

and so,i can't complete my so-called course registration thingy.

anyway..

i checked next semester's timetable already..and i think(hopefully) that i won't have any early class...

tho i think (hopefully not~) that i have a class that end at 8pm.which i think,is Biochemistry2(lab)...

i can stand the night class if it doesn't involve Ms.Amaliawati.

anyway,i hate early class,cos the possibility for me to be the latecomer is high...

and if i late to class,the lecturer won't like me,and she/he will know my face,and that'll be a lil bit difficult for me..

still.
i hope i won't have a busy semester.

and btw,if i have night class,i have to walk to the Padang Kawad,cos the car will be parked there...

p/s: i feel like i'm being too polite.

BYE THEN SUGARMAMAs~~!!

i feel nice.
tata!!

No comments: