07 June, 2009

layout change again~!

A'kum n ello..

notice it already?new layout.haha.

and i love the header...cos it's animated...hoho...

"you wanna blow something?"

i know most of you have this thought...
sometimes,when i see something that i hate very2 much,i feel like i want to blow it to pieces,that even CSI and a dog can't even know it...

so,this current layout is telling you what i feel.
and also,the burning building is telling me my passionate desire,that is,"i-dunno-what".
and the icon is showing you my adoration of xabi alonso.haha.
and don't forget,the 'FOLLOW' icon at the sidebar with Shim Changmin's cute face.haha.i miss adobe photoshop~~~!

tho i think this current layout have a boring font tho..and i dunno why..maybe i need to make it bigger....a lil bit of change is alright for me,tho i hope it won't bore you especially with my way of blogging i.e talk crap.

k.now i'm talking crap.never mind then.hope you like this current layout.after five days,maybe i change it.ahaha.

and syefah lend me Temptation of Dog and Wolf and also her cousin's Hero...
maybe later will watch it.ta then~~!!

don't be gayblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: