17 June, 2009

JOG at tasik shah alam.

BEIJING - JULY 31:  An elderly Beijing residen...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

A'kum n ello..

after much delay,i finally JOG! hoho.

so after i sent my sis to school,i went to the bank first.wanna get some cash for my sis' books and also a facial wash that i need to buy and also the money that my maid borrowed from ikram's mom(his mother took my maid to this hospital,she paid the expense.thanks for taking care of my maid~!.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com)

some funny thing happened at the bank.after i parked the car,people kinda stared at me..i was like "k now,what are you looking at?" then i realize that i'm the only person that walked around with a sweatshirt and baggy pants that nearly fall down and also with a crumpled tudung.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

the people around me? most of them are workers that work at the banks,and some even have heavy make-up with sophisticated look and also a nice scent.

me? i haven't bath yet.

btw,it was 7.30am,this morning.

and btw,i hate that proton.eventhough that car is auto,but the car reacts like a manual.the car will be dead whenever unexpected things occur.shissh~

and then,i picked up my maid at home,and we went jogging at tasik shah alam.

our plan to complete 3 laps of jogging successfully done!
BUT with many difficulties.

we were exhausted after 1 lap,and both of us nearly throw up,cos of dizziness. for the 2nd lap,we were mostly walking(my maid jogged a bit,i 100% walk).3rd lap; i tried to walk and jog,but i had to stop for 1 minute cos the dizzines hit me again.my maid beat me by finishing the 3 laps first.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


anyway,i saw many kinds of people there.a group of old men gathered in one place and talked like they own the tasik. tho i think all of them are retirees. 2 women walked together and gossipped about their husbands and their boss(whom are the datuks~) and group of chinese that tai-chi across the tasik.

you'll find many chinese that sit or stand ALONE in the middle of the road with their eyes close,and they won't mind people walking in front or behind them.

tho you'll find that this chinese lady left her bag unguarded on a bench while she had some tai-chi with her eyes close.

lucky her that i don't have the instinct of a thief.

and that's all.

i weighed myself just now,and my weight is 54.5kg. nice~!0.5kg gone after only after 1 jogging.

don't think i'll jog tomorrow cos later tonight will have 1N2D and spain vs Iraq.

ta then!

p/s: i threw my apple into the lake,and 4 tortoises fought for it,and the winner took the apple and swam away. my maid said "ikan ngan kura-kura makan roti je". now you know tortoise love what.

1 comment:

::ayn:: said...

haha. TAHNIAH!!! :DD