21 June, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

A'kum n ello..

when i was 12,i lost a mother.
imagine that sadness,someone you always with,suddenly passed away.for me,it was a sudden moment.i was having a school trip and suddenly,i got a call that told me my mother already passed away...i remember,i was crying on aina's shoulder(which i only know it was hers after wondering for 3 years whose shoulder was that).

things were hard.but still alright and the family remain intact.
people cares about us,and we're happy.but the happiness won't be possible if my father isn't around us.

and so,i'm happy.
i'm grateful.

my father is someone that sometimes annoy me too much. he loves to brag,he never think he has any fault,but he always positive.it's a good kind of thing.he has a confidence by being such a positive person.

there was this one time,when i was sulking cos i didn't receive my Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix book yet..people already started reading that book shortly after it release,and i still haven't read it after 5 days or so...(i'm a brat~yeah)..... and my father asked me why i always sigh and all,cos i always show my displeasure by sighing,and he always pretend that he didn't know the reason of my sighing.

and so,in this one night,i saw him with a plastic bag.i was studying at that time,and i looked at him,and he was smiling brightly,and at that time,i never really care what's in his mind...and so i didn't really ask him what and what...i just continue to study...

so around 12am,i went to sleep.like a normal person,i lay my head on the pillow,and i felt something underneath the pillow,cos the comfortable pillow suddenly became a hard pillow...and so,i looked at the pillow,and looked under it,and voila~~that thick 5th HARRY POTTER book was there!! hoho. and i was happy lots,and oddly enough,my father didn't sleep yet,and so i said THANKS THANKS THANKS!! huhu.

if it wasn't 12am,maybe i already start reading the book.huhu.

anyway, that was sweet of my father and i think that was already cool enough for a father to do that...huhu..

many things he did for my happiness,and one of them is the Liverpool vs Singapore's tickets...i'm grateful for it...he didn't think twice about it and just said yes to my request...some friends i know have some difficulty when they request something massive like this...so i'm happy that i have Othman bin Ithnin as my father...

i don't really admire him as a man,but as a father,he's the best.aha.

so dear AYAH.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!
my father has a big double chin and also a big belly.
anyway,cos of his pose,so the double chin kinda look big.so don't freak out
wuhuuu~~!!!


p/s: seoul garden!! here i come!!!

No comments: