06 June, 2009

mad all around.

A'kum n ello...

my father is back.
angrier than ever.

temper and temper and temper.

1st.
my 2nd brother left the car keys at his friend's car.
thus, the routine 'go to market on saturday' doesn't happen like usual.
and cos my maid won't be home until Monday,so no food for 1 whole week.
how great is that?

and my father mad and mad and mad and mad.

2nd.
my father found out about my sis' activites throughout this holiday.
she constantly use the car every day,that she didn't even think about study.and it always movie,movie,movie and cars,and "aye boring la kat umah~~~"and bcos of her stupid behaviour that never think about the consequences,my father said "kalo jadi camni,ayah jual je keter tu"

mad and mad and mad.
and he told her "hape kul 1 blum mandi lagi ni????"
shame.lucky i change my shirt.he thought i already had my bathe.

and now,my father is sleeping.
and so,the house is peaceful.

i dunno until when.

from my observation for the last 10 years,when my father is mad,he'll continue to stay mad until The Nanny arrive.
but Hallmark already end The Nanny.maybe i should play him The Emperor's New Groove.he loves that movie.

k now.
wanna watch That Fool episode12..
the drama is becoming interesting than ever.ta then!

No comments: