10 June, 2009

my insane father

A'kum n ello...

there this thing that i always forgot to tell you.

you know,my father is maybe insane or something cos he's thinking to open this business..it's not just any business..it's a business that sells KAIN KAPAN.

yeah.
you read it right.

KAIN KAPAN.

and i thought he was joking,but he really mean it...haha..he chose my 2nd brother to be the CEO.
and my sister as the accountant,
and me...as nothing?tho i told him that i'll be the one who sterilize the kapan stuff.haha.

and another thing,the motto of the KAPAN-NI enterprise(yeah,that's the name of the company that MAYBE he'll use) is NOW EVERYBODY CAN DIE...PEACEFULLY!

yeah.
mad.
that's my father alright.

1N2D showed the BaekDuSan episode tho..
still,nice.
hope South Korea will unite with North Korea.i support PEACE!!

ta then!

1 comment:

ainkinz said...

bia betol weh pak andak??
apesal cmtu?
duh!