19 June, 2009

i clean the room.haha.

A'kum n ello..

hehe..cos today is a boring day,so i did plenty of things...

1st,ainun came to my house cos her internet was bengong.haha.and so she came to check her upu,and she was bloody happy to see that she got medicine and surgery at her favourite UM.huhu.and then she went home.

yeah.
she did just that.

haha.
maybe i'll serve her an apple if come to my home next time.

oh btw,if you come to my house,you'll know the biggest secret of me.be proud~~

and bcos my brother wanted to use the computer,so i was bored cos i dunno what to do.and so,i went to my room,and clean the mess.

i'm a very nice person,ain't i?

i cleaned up all the clothes that packed inside the cupboard.and i saw many old clothes,and i even saw my S.R.A SEKSYEN 3,SHAH ALAM sportshirt.


S.R.A = Sekolah Rendah AGAMA. yup,that kind of school has a sports day alright.aha.

and then i saw this shirt, with words of HARI KANAK-KANAK PETRONAS 1997. a very cute shirt tho,with colours of black and white.haha.and when i saw that shirt,i was calculating how old i was at that time,and i was bloody shocked when i realized that i still keep something from standard1.haha.

and then. i saw my old pyjamas. with a banana picture in front of it.haha.

and the best part was when i threw away the old panties.hahaha.

i won't say much about it,but i said something when i held this one particular underwear,

spender ni membuktikan kegemukan seseorang.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
-alia baik

hihi.

n it was fun,cleaning the room with my maid.she helped me cleaned the room,and we had a chat and all,and i told her about That Fool drama..haha..

and then we found this photo albums,and i saw this one particular picture that i really,really like.haha.


surprise?the one beside my brother(right) is me.
if my late-mother never told me that the one at the left is me,i would think that the baby is a boy and a chinese.

aha.

and also, i saw this big camera,not a DSLR one,this old camera that use film as the source,and
that camera is kinda big,and also HEAVY. i dunno how could i carried that camera 6 years ago around school..haha.



cleaning is kinda fun.tho i think the clean part will last for 10hours only.huhu.

ta then!!

No comments: