03 June, 2009

from diaries to xabi alonso and then to mobiles.

A'kum n ello..

mind you.
i'm bored now.
and i want to continue reading Thanks For The Memories.but my brother wants me to switch off the light.

ai.

to tell you the truth,i randomly click the create post link cos of habit.

and now,i'm blogging about nothing.how nice is that?and some people said they don't even know what to blog.
truthfully,just say what's in ur mind.it's just like diaries.

unless if you're cecilia ahern.
she's an author cos she wrote diaries everyday when she was young...and so her idea to do some bit of stories are more or less the same thing like writing about her life.

ok now.
i just read something from skysports which makes me relieve a lil bit.

something about gareth barry moved to man city instead of Liverpool.so,the rumours about barry to Liverpool won't happen.and so,xabi alonso is not for sale.
hopefully~.

but.
i just read that the president of Real Madrid wants my dear Xabi Alonso.
but still,i have to think positive.Rafa Benitez said that Xabi Alonso will stay,so i'll trust him for that.

k.
back to what i want to say.

have you ever read someone's diaries?

my siblings read mine when i was young.i was foolish at that time.crushes there and there.and the childish thinkers were teasing me all the time..and that diary of mine,i burnt it..cos really,it mostly contain my foolish moments...maybe some people will say that people's foolish moment is the time when they're teenagers...you know,the time when they start to rebel,have sex freely,try to couple with the popular guys...

but me?
i think my foolish moments was when i was a child..doing some stupid things that i dunno the consequences..

so.
now you know why sometimes i become too mature..

i don't like being too mature tho...tho you can just look around and see this 12year old girl,in this 2009,who suddenly play myspace and want to speak english cos she thinks that is sophisticated,and think that "if you know chanel,it means you're cool"...and refuse to make a funny pose cos she think it's 'kebudak-budakan'...

yeah.
that's what i see right now.

fyi,i was one of the 1st student who have mobile phones.
i got it cos i was a smart student when i was young and my late-mother gave me...and i was proud of myself cos i'm the only person around my age that has my own phone...and there's this friend of mine,a rich girl who also has one...so,bcos only the 2 of us have mobiles,so we sms-ed each other eventhough i'm not that close to her....and bcos i don't have that many friends to sms,my father top-up RM60 a month for me...and at that time,RM60 is like nothing..

and then...the number of people who sms-ed me increase...my friends sms-ed me by using her mother's phone...and i accidentally sent a sms to my friend's father's phone,and the smses consist of some stupid teasing that a father mustn't read...and also,my phone rang suddenly in class..and people recognize the ringtone easily cos i used popeye's the sailorman ringtone..and at that time,it was monophonic and not polyphonic or mp3 like right now...

and then.

the number of mobile users increase.

and you can see that young children have their own phones,not bcos of being a smart student,but bcos "I WANT THAT PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FRIENDS HAVE ONE,WHY CAN'T I!?!?!!??!?!?!?!"these kiddies being blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com and i sure hate these kind of kids.

i often told this to my lil cousins..
"ko tau tak,aku blaja betul2 baru dpt phone sendiri,korang lak cam senang2 je dapat phone"

seriously tho.

anyway,it's the era where mobile phones are really important in daily life...

it's already weird enough around high school, that a friend of mine still don't have any mobile phone.

and another thing,maybe 8 years ago,people will believe if you really don't have any phone.
but this time,if the lecturer ask "ok.saya nak no.telefon semua pelajar" and when somebody said he/she doesn't have any phone,the lecturer will say "tipula kalo takde henfon"

yeah.
surely.
time really change our lives.

luckily,in a good kind of way.

ta then~!

No comments: