06 June, 2009

bad mood to good mood.

A'kum n ello..

so i went to liyana's house.

i was a little bit tired at that time and i was late...and ah hin suddenly said something like "burger ko dah abis dah, alia"...

and my reply was "oh,tak kisah pun"

and then she felt guilty.

and i don't want to care much about it,and i went into the kitchen and saw amalina.

yeah.
amalina.
that irresponsible girl whom i'm mad at.still.

and to tell you the truth,maybe bcos my mood wasn't that great,so i talked just 5 words with her.
"thank you" and "oi makcik,makanla"
good.exactly 5 words.
and i don't really eye-to-eye with her.
maybe 1 year already gone from that incident,but maybe bcos she was one my closest friends,so something like that is a serious matter to me.

and
i know ah hin was eyeing both of us.and i ignored it.i'm not really in the mood.

and amalina was the earliest to go home.maybe she was uncomfortable.can't say much about it.i don't really treat her well.and those 2 girls expect something like "ok korang.kiss and make up now" which is something that a lil of a miracle to happen when i'm in a bad mood.

and when ah hin went home,we watched this movie that i forgot it's name(good luck chuck,i think)...and then aqilah sent a message said "kt rase kt leh pegi.dah ready?" something about we can go to sunway pyramid at night...

so we went to pyramid with my lil sister and her friend...and when we arrived,Angels&Demon was in status:FEW....

and so,instead of movie,we went to sushi groove...
yeah,the 1st restaurant that made me spent more than RM100 for 3 people.

so we had dinner there.
and i couldn't eat comfortably cos i was thinking about my money.
and also,i ate less unagi.

and lucky,the dinner was around RM73...and things were cool...cos my budget was around RM80...and my mood was good that i even treated some baskin robbins for my sister...

ice-cream really the food that lift up ur mood.

and then,we went home cos sunway pyramid is closed.

and now.
i'm watching That Fool.
hohoho.bloody funny~~!!!!!!

ta then!

p/s: to a certain someone,i want to say sorry if my words hurt you.a haha from me is a habit.and also means 'i'm joking'.sorry again.

No comments: