19 June, 2009

updates about my dear friends.degree?

The Roadside Beauty SalonImage by Stuck in Customs via Flickr

A'kum n ello...

i'm bored.
very2 bored.
dizzy.
very2 dizzy.

ehe.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

emi called me around 12pm,and told me what she got for her degree.she got computer science.nice~~!!

and i hope she'll be fine with this,cos she's totally good with this computer stuff...tho she won't be in the same faculty with me,but she'll be in shah alam alright.

anyway,i just asked kp just now,cos her boyfriend was a matric student..and kp once told me that her parents will make them get married if the boyfriend get uitm for the degree...

and before i asked her,i have this thought "moga dia dapat shah alam.dapatla gak aku nampak kawan aku ni kawin awal.yeay!!nasi minyak~~" and so i was wishing something like that, and then kp said "dia tak pilih uitm la"

ceh.

have to wait for another 5years.

i hope the couple from my class will get married during this diploma time tho.haha.cos i want to see some miracles.haha.

k now.
tata!

p/s: the image kinda nice.so i randomly put it.haha

No comments: