11 June, 2009

got the exam result.happy and sad.

A'kum n ello..

k now..the whole day i was at sunway pyramid.and now i'm at home.

and so,i know the result of my exam.

it was alright i think.not the best,and no improvement like i want..but still,i'm grateful to death.cos i passed all the papers including BIOCHEMISTRY!!yeay!!haha.no amaliawati next sem~.and also,i was surprised that my CTU is A- cos i thought i'll get bad for that subject,cos i only read 3/4 of it.so i'm grateful.and my microbiology still maintain it's form,and i hope it'll improve,and i realize that biology is my best subject,so i'm happy.and how nice,i got A for my Management class.haha.

i'm not happy with my BEL,but still ok with it.it's not that bad.my chemistry subjects are getting worse.but still,i pass.i even pass my repeat paper,maybe with the help of the carrymarks.

yeah,i'm a positive person.i can't do anything about it.

the pointer is decreasing tho.

but for the brightside,next semester will only have 2 chemistry subjects,biochemistry 2 and analytical chemistry.so,i'm good.all i need now is to read back those biochemistry book and improve.aha.

and now,all i need is some courage,IN FACING MY FATHER'S STARE AND TEASING.

wish me luck in this.

i'm happy cos i pass all the subjects.
i'm sad cos my father won't be happy with this.i'm totally guilty about this.he bought me the Liverpool vs Singapore tickets.and now,what have i done for him?ai.i really need to buy something awesome for him for this FATHER'S DAY.

k now.
tata.

2 comments:

::ayn:: said...

hoho. aku juga drop. -.-

Alia Liverpool said...

true to the old people words,"semester baru semakin susah" aha.

moga improve ney~aha