13 June, 2009

the reason i washed the car

Good Bad Not Evil album coverImage via Wikipedia

A'kum n ello...

so i woke up quite early today,around 6.40am,and after my Subuh prayer,i had my bath and went to the market at klang with my maid.cool~

and i was too hungry..so i had breakfast there,not the usual 'roti 50sen' that i always eat.so we ate lontong and after that i went to the car,and my maid went for her shopping...

after awhile in the car,the stomach start to rumble.haha.and so,i went into the market place and search for my maid.she was choosing the fruits..and after all the shopping ,we went home.

oknnow.
imagine please.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
me with a 'rumbling' stomach.
driving a car.
what do you expect after that?
a speedy driving without thinking?
yeah,i drove faster and faster but i'm a very good person.
eventhough i always drive selfishly,i still care about the rules of the road.and when the traffic lights were yellow to red,i stop,eventhough there's no car on the road.how good is that?

and another thing,at the market,i was reversing the car,and there this auntie behind my car reversed hers to let me have the space,cos i have limited space to go out from the parking spot,but the auntie made a mistake.instead of reverse the car,she forward it.and POM,it hit my car.and i was a lil bit shocked.and so i went our from the car,and the auntie said sorry again&again(ooh,now this words remind me of 2PM.haha) and i said "takpe.ni keter 2nd hand je.takyah kisah" and i said that with a smile&a laugh.and after that,i told my maid that the reason i got out from the car is not bcos i want to check MY CAR,but bcos i want to check HER CAR if something bad happen to it,eventhough it's obvious that it's her fault.

i'm that niceblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

and when i arrived home,i did my 'business' and then i washed the car.hoho.nice~.my sister helped the vaccum part.the car was dirty cos of my sis,and lucky she's brilliant enough to know that.and also,the reason why i'm hardworking enough to wash the car and not my own room(cleaning) is because my father said this thing

ayah: kalo alia basuh kereta tu,alia dapat rm10.rm10 kalo vacuum skali.
alia: kalo basuh je?
ayah: rm5.


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
so i'll get RM5.
and my sis will get RM5.
i already sent a sms to my father that i washed the car.haha.

sometimes,when you're being too nice,you also need to be a lil bit bad.haha.

ta then!

p/s: don't mind about the image.i'm talking about when i'm doing something nice+bad.haha
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: