11 June, 2009

movies and money?

A'kum n ello..

k now.
i'm trying to be happy.my result isn't good you know..but i'm still happy with it.and there this other thing that worry me..

but still..

so i watched Angels&Demon.

a very AWESOME movie!!!!damn it's good.Tom Hanks really the best actor in the world,tho i'll like him more in forest gump and the terminal.aha.but still,the joke is good,the storyline is good,and the suspense is brilliant.overall,a very good movie.

i don't know what's true and what's wrong in catholic's point of view,but still,it's a wow that even the criminal know the real story of Illuminati and also some historical stories.

anyway,after that,aqilah,nazneen and i watched Blood:The Last Vampire..it's not a good movie,but it's not bad either...maybe bcos i watched too many good movies for the past weeks,so my expectation kinda high for this...but it was a lil bit disappointing...the movie is nice in a weird kind of way for me,maybe cos the fighting scene kinda like 'you'll be absorb in it' but also will make you feel in disgust cos the killing is totally bloody. but you may be upset cos the graphic kinda bad,but still,it's still alright for me,considering this movie is from an anime.

the storyline isn't that great tho.cos not all people follow the anime of the Blood+ and Blood:The Last Vampire..nazneen was like "kite tak pahamla citer ni".minus points for the storyline.

koyuki need to learn more english.jun jihyun(gianna jun) is alright.she's better than i expected.aha.

and so that's that.

and there this one good thing that happen to me..

fyi,i opened up a BSN account when i entered KMPP(kolej matrikulasi pulau pinang) and after i got out from kmpp,i lost that card...

but after 1 year,i found it~!.and so at sunway pyramid,when aqilah wanna get some cash,i tried the bsn card,and voila~i have RM248 in the account.

and i wonder,where did i get that money?did somebody bank-in the money without my intention?and for all i know,only my father and that KMPP guy who took my BSN account number know about my the account number.but i don't think KMPP bank-in the money cos i didn't send the Borang Aku Janji thing.and i don't think my father still save that account number anyway.

but still,i'm grateful for it.maybe it's my rezeki after all.i'll use it to buy my father's father's day's gift.aha.
(alia: buy the gift,after that the dbsk album)

k now.
ta then~!!

No comments: