08 June, 2009

my sister.rebellious stage

A'kum n ello..

my brother said i need to be stricter.....to my sis.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

i think i treat my sis like the image above.

it's annoyed her alright..but she never really care about it.

to tell you the truth,i'm tired about her behaviour...i'm just too tired that i feel like i don't want to care anymore...

if last time,i said "ICA!!!!!SMAYANG LA WEI!!!"

now,i said "ica~~smayang~~.dah nak abis waktu~~~~"

she's 17.and she should know about it.

and also,my 1st bro said that she must not drive the car anymore starting tomorrow...even today,when he found out that my sis used the car to her friend's birthday party,he was "DIA BAWAK KERETA??!?!?!?!"

and also this recent problem that suddenly occur,that makes my brother REALLY,REALLY MAD.
couldn't say it here cos i think some of my friends will be hurt too...

and also,izza kinda upset,i think,when i told her that my sister is having a hard time to go out now.i said to my sis "tanya amin kalo nak kuar"

still...

ai~~ for me.

If you try to cross the wide ocean on your own, you'll get lost.
Let's go together, to where the light shines
If we bump into each-other again, we'll hug and share our weakness.

No comments: