31 January, 2008

aiman sick with no backstab but with bbf

A'kum n ello..

so today didn't join ah hin,ah hin's sis and emi to times square...cos have to take care of aiman..

it was tough last night...aiman was restless when he was sleeping...he kept crying all the time and it was hard for me to sleep...i kept waking up every hour cos he always waking up crying...it was like he had a nightmare or something..or maybe cos of the fever...and i tried to make him sleep...and it was hard but he went to sleep..and then he woke up and cried and sleep back again...i was tired after that...i was too sleepy to continue the day today...and all the laundries that i didn't take care of..i delayed to do them....and when i woke up with aiman slept on my tummy(don't ask)..it was 12pm...and mak cik azah still not home...but lucky in the evening,my sis helped me with it and i had a rest after that...

anyway..read izzah's blog...there's some about backstabbers in her blog....when i was standard 6,i was a backstabber...ahahaha!...i wasn't very nice at that time..i was ashamed of my life back then...i told my best-friend's boyfriend that his girl made some bad things behind his back...i know some of it were true...but me at that time was like pissed off a lil bit with my best friend cos she coupled with the person that i like..and she obviously know that i liked him before her...but she's the one who start the flirt and i'm just alia,everybody's friend...something like that..so cos i was a hypocrite and also a stupid nice friend..i said okay to my best-friend,"sure,couple with him"..but in the inside, i was like"you traitor"...at first,i want them to break up,until one time when i sms-ed with him(for him,i'm his best friend.so my life was pathetic) asked about my best friend,she is a rich girl,i asked him that did he like her cos of her money or herself...and his answer made me feel like an idiot so i always support them all the way after that and when i knew they nearly break up,i tried to make themselves better but that stupid boy made things harder cos he gave me a present(i was the reason for their first break up prob) in front of his girlfriend when he was in the verge of break up...and i heard my best friend asked for a break up..but i told the guy that he should be apologizing to the girl about it cos he was stupid and not realizing what happen..and then they got back together..but in the end..they still broke up and this time,that guy is in love with a person name alia and she is not me.....pathetic but i'm already over him...there's someone better but i don't want to get my hopes up...

and then there also something about friends in izzo's blog...so i talked a lil bit about a friend of mine(i think the post is already long right now but her blog really switch on my blogging-mood.hope you don't mind i steal some of ur topics)..so like everybody know,my best friend is haniyana...sometimes i wonder why we're best friends,cos i think both of us have different view on something but maybe that's what make us best friends cos we understand each other..sometimes she makes me annoyed and sometimes i makes her annoyed...i always think she is an irresponsible person but she can be the most responsible person when she in her mood...but that's a very rare part of her that just few people can see cos truthfully,she really irresponsible,ahah..but still,she can be the mood maker..she made jokes with her spontaneous self...when she annoyed,she really showed it...most people will get scared by it..and when that happens,she will talk less and other people will talk less...and some people will think she hate you or something..but when you start speaking terms with her with just few words and not being annoying,all the problems will gone..and that is from my opinion about her...there are times i wonder is she my real best friend...but then i realize that unlike my friendship with other peeps,i don't think i have other friends like her cos she knows me in every way...and she knows when is the time that i will get mad so she always ask other people to do it instead of her,and that's what i experienced before...and from friend with her,i know that i should be more direct and truthful in my life cos by that,i will be more happier and be more carefree without feeling the guilt and hatred...

so..that's about my friend...i'll tell you about others when i want then....tata!

No comments: