20 January, 2008

day of cook

A'kum n ello..

so..done the cooking-for-the-father thing...not really as special as it seems...cos we only cooked catfish(that is ikan keli btw),some veggie,and also fried chicken...so..nothing really significant...cos to be honest,i kinda happy with my work..cos my maid the one who instruct us to do that and that...and eventhough that maid of mine is really a piece of work at some time,but she really helped me n my sis for this...and my sis said i only did the easy work...yeah,yeah..whatever...i did something to the chicken,fried it,cut the shallots and other small things,and etc...so yeah,i only did the easy work..where else my sis did something similar like me and she thinks she's the one who did the hard work...ok2...tralalala..~~

nway...after that...my father asked what will we cook for next week...haish..it's not like i hate cooking...but the way he asked only made me annoyed...shite~..i just dunno why,this past few days,my temper to him nearly reached to the max cos of the recent events that happen to my life right now...haish2...really wanna kick something...

k..
wanna watch Xman...
tata!

No comments: