06 January, 2008

friends to family

A'kum n ello..

i suppose to go to this wedding with my family today..
but ..
something weird happen...

haha.~~

cos the pain in my stomach is still here..
and also the pain at my foot is still painful...
so..
i told my father that i didn't want to go..

and then..
my father was like..
"nape kalo ayah ajak,tanak ikutla itu inila"
he muttered something like that...
and i didn't say anything and just keep my mouth shut...

i can understand that the way he said is also equal to:
"pegi ngan kawan nak,tp ngan family tanak"
that's is towards me.................
until..........~

my father's friends came..
they came to my house first and join together with my family to go to the wedding...
and then..
another 3 family came...
they are my father's another friends...
and maybe my father was too happy with his friends...
and how they will be together and all..

so..
my father asked my sis if she wanna go to the wedding...
and my sis asked him"alia pun ikut?"
my father said"alia tak ikut"
haha~
usually,when i say i don't want to go..
my father will say something like "okay,takyah pegi" or being quiet...
cos if he say nothing,i maybe will go..
but if he say "ok" i definitely won't go...

but...
he directly said that i don't want to go..
i was like "ahah?"
and my sis said something to him back if i'm not mistaken..
but then..
my father said "kalo taknak ikut pun takpe" like he really don't mind..
and also like he really didn't care~~~

....
...

now,now..
who is the one who follow friends rather than family???

haha..
my father can be kinda cute being like kiddies..

k..
another thing..

i think i know the reason why i got this stomachache..
maybe..
cos..
PMS...
ceh..
i thought my period will be 10 days later...
but my period come earlier than that...
so...
i worried for nothing...

but Alhamdulillah..
nothing bad happen...
cool~
  • currently listening to Lupe Fiasco's Muhammad's Walks..

No comments: