10 January, 2008

alone in the house

A'kum n ello..

just watched DBSK's purple line mv..1.14min only...but some said that's only the preview..so i hope that's really the preview and not the actual mv...gotta be joking if that hot song has a short mv and just from the video,it is one of the hottest DBSK's mv...

but still,i have hope that is not the actual mv...hope*hope*pray

nway..i'm alone in the house right now...all the people are out...mak cik azah bring aiman,my sis and my maid to the zoo..yeah,the zoo...i never remember myself had i went to the zoo before...i think maybe the singapore zoo..but i never know about the zoo in malaysia...but still,i thought the zoo is not even exist anymore cos of the word...ahah...my bros went out and my dad also...so i'm alone...hoho...

so i waste my time watching youtube...and do nothing but laugh to all the stupid jokes that the koreans made...really bless my day...huhu...

and so now i think i'm very bored and hungry and i'm thinking about baking a cake but that is totally impossible due the current condition i am right now ie lazy and no stuff to bake and also alone....and also i better start thinking about searching for jobs cos i have to save some money for the Super Junior concert later..ahah...

tata then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi.. I don't see your guest book so I just leave my message here if you don't mind^^

I'm Shinta from chocolite-star.blogspot.. thanks 4 leaving message in my blog^^ I've just read it, hehhe coz I really seldom check my own blog^^;;; I more often come to my multiply page at www.shintalita.multiply.com

My friends and I have lot of TVXQ stuffs to share, heheh.. so I love being there^^
and thanx 4 loving my letter^^
I got lot of positive comments too in my multiply page.. so happy:D