09 January, 2008

today at kfc

A'kum n ello...

sorry to emi cos i haven't online as usual as i do..blood+ is too good i don't think i can stop watching it..hoho..

k..

finish reading emi's blog..she said about the other peeps who already got into college...i don't want to bother about it very much...but adam,kavitha and ah soon got into taylor's...at first..i thought i want to go there cos the first time i saw the taylor's brochure,i saw the words that i really want for my future,that is,University of Liverpool..hoho..and then i immediately sign up for the college...sign up as 'saje2'...

sorry...back to the real story..

i miss studying..ahah...i was kinda miss it cos when i studied for the comp test...i was like studying really hard..and then when i pass the test,i felt really glad and i miss that kind of feeling...and i feel kinda wow to my cousin,ainor salikin,cos she already finish her degree and she said she wants to continue her study to master after this...she have to wait for 1 year to continue for her master though..but still..she's good for thinking like that....

because when i think about it...working is really a pain in the ass...and studying is not that painful cos studying is not that big responsibility...that's my opinion though....don't want to know urs...haha.....

and this friday will have another lesson about the driving thingy..lucky that ainun plan everything after this..cos last time i plan to have comp test,the plan kinda fail..and btw ainun..the metro called me just now...i think you haven't call them yourself..so don't bother about calling them cos they already know that you want to go there this Friday too...

thanks to you and thanks to me...
nice~
and another thing,be ready at 1.30pm..they pick you at ur house and later after that at my house...

today,my sis was kind to me...she treat me to KFC...she asked me to invite liyana..my maid also joined us...and it was alright...my sis told my maid that she'll wait for us at 2.20pm...i thought my maid was wrong cos my sis told me to come at 1.20pm..so i told liyana to pick me up at 1.40pm(don't mind about the late)...liyana asked ah hin to be there too..and she wait us at KFC...and while we were waiting for my sis,we talked about hana kimi..most of our opinions are the same as usual...and then we wait for my sis...at 2.20pm,she arrived...and she explained to me that she already told me about the 2.20pm thingy when i was sleeping...........................

so then liyana and ah hin buzz off for their work...and we ate KFC...and then we went to the cd shop..and i saw Galileo..damn i really want that dvd right now!!!!!!!!!!...but another damn cos i don't have enough money...and another news,liyana said cikgu rokiah wants maiz to replace her at dani dana instead of me cos maiz asked her earlier than me...so i don't have any work and no extra money..i'm thinking about working at that 'lonely' pharmacy that amalina once work...

again,back to the story..

my sis bought volcano high...and after that she brought aiman to somewhere while i still looking around for cds for my must-buy list...and then suddenly my sis came back to me and she excitedly told me that aiman's teeth already appear..so cute eh???

k..
that's all...

tata!
  • currently listening to The Click Five's just the girl

No comments: