21 January, 2008

mercedes

A'kum n ello...

my father looks so happy right now..cos the Mercedes that he wants already arrive just now..he bring it home and bye2 to the Audi that was very memorable to me cos that thing once tried to make my butt on fire before[no need to know further story]....

anyway..he is so happy that even you can recognize his smiling face...he smiles in everything that he is doing right now...he smiles when he holding his phone,when he drinks the nescafe,when he asked me to make the nescafe,when he asked for my sis about what she thinks about the new car,and when he asks me about what i think about the new car...all the things he is doing right now,he is smiling like a boy receive a treat from the ice-cream man...

wow,wow..man really love a car very much eh?...
the way his smiling right now is just like me when Liverpool won against any top opponent..
hoho..

maybe later i upload the merce..

nway...today is my late-mother's birthday...21st January...her age will be 47 if she still alive...ah~..i miss her...the last few days,my siblings and i often talked about her...if she still alive,i don't think my life will be like right now.......

ah~
lucky my father is so happy today...but i still don't want to spoil his mood by asking about money..eventhough the reason i want to ask some money from him is because i want to buy some stuff to bake a cake tomorrow...

hrm..

MAK,ALIA RINDU MAK!

tata!
  • currently listening to Exile's i believe..

No comments: